Tuesday 1 March 2016

A new beginning...

My first post. I am just so excited to start a blog and i think i should write a "muqaddimah" eh?

Maybe it's just time for me to start recollecting what I have been doing in my life so far. The focus, most probably on my teaching experience and maybe things that i love to do. At this moment, keeping information on paper is not really the most convenient way anymore. So I just want to keep up with the time and start keeping that i think would be valuable and precious for me online. Instead of me, that can look back of what i've been experiencing, maybe some other people might get some thing that benefitting.

There's nothing to boast about, I am just a humble mathematics teacher in a primary school and really looking forward to keep on learning in life and improving myself positively. Insya Allah.





No comments:

Post a Comment